Thursday, May 27, 2010
On Tonight's Kudlow Report
Tonight at 7pm ET:
IS BP’s “TOP KILL” WORKING?
NBC’s Jay Gray reports.
BP: OBAMA'S PRESS CONFERENCE; & ANGER FROM THE HILL
CNBC chief Washington correspondent John Harwood reports.
BP DISASTER … PLUS, IS BP TRADING WITH THE ENEMY?
- Jed Babbin, former deputy undersecretary of defense for Bush 41
- Chris Holton, Center for Security Policy Vice President
- Rory Cooper, Director of Strategic Communications at The Heritage Foundation , Senior Policy Adviser in the Bush Energy Department
- Rep. Trent Franks, (R) Arizona (4th Term)
IS THE GULF OIL SPILL OBAMA'S KATRINA?
- David Goodfriend, Fmr. Clinton W.H. Official , "Left Jab" Co-Host/Air America Co-Founder
- Dan Mitchell, CATO senior fellow
RALLY! MARKET'S SOAR… IS THIS THE BOTTOM?
--MARKETS CHEER CHINA BACKING BAD DEBT IN EUROPE - ARE THEY AS DUMB AS THE REST OF US?
--GEITHNER GIVING EUROPE ADVICE ON PUTTING THEIR FISCAL HOUSE IN ORDER....HUH?
--IS THIS AUGUST 2007 IN TERMS OF CREDIT SPREADS?
CARRIED INTEREST TAX ON INVESTMENT - WILL IT KILL ENTREPRENEURIAL INVESTMENT GROWTH & CAPITAL?
- Dan Fitzpatrick, StockMarketMentor.com, President & CEO; Senior Contributor, RealMoney.com
- Michael Cuggino, Permanent Portfolio Family of Funds President & Portfolio Manager, Permanent Portfolio Fund (PRPFX)
- Steve Moore, Senior Economics Writer for the Wall Street Journal Editorial Board; "Return to Prosperity" co-author
- CNBC’s Rick Santelli
Please join us. The Kudlow Report. 7pm ET. CNBC.